The Andrew College experience is positively life-changing. You’ll receive the personal attention that you deserve and feel comfortable being yourself as soon as you step foot on campus. You’ll meet interesting people from all walks of life, and you’ll be challenged to achieve more than you thought possible. You’ll grow and learn on campus where professors know you by your first name and take serious interest in your success.
Learn more about Andrew College below!
- Andrew College is a private, liberal arts college related to The United Methodist Church.
- There are about 300 students on our 40-acre campus.
- Over 90% of our students live in campus residence halls.
- We offer academic, athletic, fine arts, and servant leadership scholarships.
- Georgia Hope Scholars may be eligible for academic scholarships.
- The average class size is 14 students.
- The student/faculty ratio is 14:1.
- Andrew has more than 20 areas of study.
- Our core curriculum parallels that of four-year colleges and universities.
- We offer ten competitive athletic teams: men’s and women’s soccer, women’s fast pitch softball, men’s and women’s basketball, men’s baseball, women’s volleyball, and men’s golf.
- Andrew College athletic teams compete in Region XVII of the National Junior College Athletic Association and in the Georgia Junior College Athletic Association.
- Students get involved in intramurals, clubs and organizations, campus activities, and various leadership initiatives.
- Andrew College offers excellent fine and performing arts programs, including Art, Drama/Theatre, Chorus, and Instrumental Music.
- We offer support in career counseling, transfer counseling, study skills, and time management.
History of Andrew College – Provides the rich and interesting history of one of Georgia’s oldest colleges
Location – A Google map that shows Andrew College’s location in southwest Georgia, and can provide driving directions to campus.
Mission, Philosophy, and Accreditation – Andrew’s mission statement, philosophy, and accreditation information.
2015-2019 Strategic Plan – Download Andrew College’s Strategic Plan, Reach Higher
Frequently Asked Questions: