- Online Programs
- Financial Aid / Tuition
- Student Affairs
- Alumni / Friends
- Quick Links
Turner Dining Hall, was built in 1983 and renovated in 2001, is located at the north end of campus and serves as the primary dining facility for the College. Turner Dining Hall has a main dining room, private dining room, full-size industrial kitchen, storage, kitchen, and office space. Sage Dining Service is contracted to provide dining service and manage the dining hall. The dining hall has a seating capacity of 208. In addition to providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the campus and local community, the dining hall also serves as a meeting space for various campus meetings and special events. On occasion, the dining hall can be rented to outside groups for various meeting opportunities.
Mitchell Hall was built in 1967 and renovated in 2018 is located on the northwest side of campus and is a two-story student resident building. Mitchell Hall has the capacity of 76 student beds based on double occupancy with two rooms sharing a common bath (shower and toilet) with one sink per room. Fort Hall has a resident director apartment, a main lobby area, and a laundry room.
Fort Hall, was built in 2000, is a three-story student residence hall located in the northeast corner of campus. Fort Hall has a capacity of 142 beds based on double occupancy with two rooms sharing a common bath (sink and toilet) with one sink per room. Fort Hall has a Resident Director apartment, a Resident Director office, a main lobby and lounge area, a laundry room, a computer lab, and two study rooms.
The Patterson Residential Quad was built in 2020, is located on the west side of campus, and currently contains four student houses. Each Patterson Quad house has the capacity of 8 student beds based on double occupancy, with two rooms sharing a common power room (two sinks) and a bathroom (shower and toilet). Each Patterson Quad house has a common for lounging (TV) or dining (table), a kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, sink), and a washer/dryer.
The Pitts Library was constructed in 1967 and houses a dynamic collection to support both teaching and learning. Pitts Library is an extensive gateway to both print and digital periodicals, databases, films, Internet resources, and other research information. The library not only contains more than 35,000 volumes, it houses circulation resources, reserve reading, reference materials, newspapers, audio-visual items, eReaders, laptops, and other technology equipment available for checkout, as well as computer access to the Andrew College library collection via AndyCat, GALILEO (Georgia Library Learning Online), Films on Demand and the Internet. The Andrew College Archives, a repository of information pertaining to the history of Andrew College and Randolph County, is located in Pitts Library. The College Store and Andy Cat Café are located in the Pitts Library. Central information technology services are located in the Pitts Library. The PT3 computer lab, Student Success Center and Interdisciplinary Writing & Reading Center are located in the Pitts Library.
Rhodes Hall was built in 1962 and renovated in 2020 is a two-story student residence hall located in the center of campus. Rhodes Hall has a capacity of 76 beds based on four beds per room on the first floor and double occupancy on the second floor. On the first floor, four students share a bath (sink, toilet, shower) and on the second floor, two rooms share a bath (sink, toilet, shower). Rhode Hall has a Resident Director apartment, a lounge, and a second-floor study room.
The Parker Building was built in 1966 and renovated in 1985, is a two-story building located on the northeast side of campus and serves primarily as athletic department space for the college. The building has seven coach offices, assistant coach office space, training room, weight room, and racquetball courts. In 1985 the Gym was constructed and connected to the north face of the Parker Building. The Gym includes a basketball court and two locker rooms. The Parker Building & Gym is commonly used for events including, Convocation, Commencement, Nursing Pinning, and Academic Competition.
The Rhodes Computer Science Building (Science Building) was built in 1984 is a two-story building that is located on the south side of the campus. The building is used primarily by the Department of Biology and the Department of Chemistry. The Science Building houses a biology lab, classroom, and faculty office on the first floor with a chemistry lab, science lab, four classrooms, and four offices on the second floor. Human anatomy, physical science, and math classes are also held in this facility.
The Jones Chapel (Chapel) is a two-story building constructed in 2001. The chapel is located on the south side of the campus. The Chapel is located on the second floor of the structure with the first floor being utilized by the Department of Respiratory Therapy. The Respiratory Therapy floor contains two classrooms, two offices, and a common area.
Old Main was built in 1892 and renovated in 2000 is a five-story primarily administration building located on the south side of campus. The first floor of Old Main houses the student life department, campus post office, student center, Peg Leg Pete’s (deli), two conference rooms, and fitness center. The second floor houses the president’s office, advancement, enrollment services, and Old Main Theatre main entrance. The third floor houses the offices of the academic dean, registrar, Title III Director, academic and career mentor, and faculty offices. The three and one-half floor contains storage. The fourth and fifth floors of Old Main are currently vacant.
Staples Hall, formerly Warren Bush Hall built in 1900 and completely renovated in 2019, is a three-story building located on the south side of the campus. This structure is connected to the college’s Old Main building by Cuthbert Hall. The first floor contains two classrooms, four seminar rooms, and a common area for students. The second floor is dedicated to the Nursing Department with one classroom, two seminar rooms, one lab, two simulation rooms, and four offices. The third-floor houses twelve offices, a conference room, and a faculty workroom.
The Jamison Art Building (Jamison Center), was built in 1950 and located on the south side of campus across Hwy 82 from Old Main, serves as the College’s Art Department Building. The building currently serves as an art studio classroom space, art show space, and art supply storage.
The Andrew Serves House built in 1950, is located in a converted residence on the northeast side of campus. The Andrew Serves Servant Leadership Program, formed in 2000 provides service opportunities for students, staff, and faculty. This structure houses a workroom for project preparations, two offices, and a common area for meeting space.
The Maloof Event Center, was built in 1960 and renovated in 2019 is located on the south side of the Cuthbert square. The primary function of this building is college and community event space. In 2020 The Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition – Crossroads was hosted by Andrew College for 6weeks. This space’s purpose will include events for student and community enrichment.
80 Peachtree (Tea Room), built in 1941 and renovated in 2017 is located on the east side of the Cuthbert square. The 80 Peachtree building is primarily a space for events. College and community events which typically include Jazz Band performances frequent this space.