For students planning to begin college in the fall of 2022 or spring of 2023, the FAFSA may be completed after October 1, 2021.
- The 2022-2023 FAFSA income information is based on prior-prior year (2020) income, which eliminates the need to estimate tax information.
- If eligible, you (and parents / spouse as applicable) are strongly encouraged to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to import your 2020 IRS tax information into the FAFSA. Doing so will reduce the chance that Andrew College will be required to verify the accuracy of your information. You will access the DRT through the FAFSA.
- On the FAFSA, enter the Andrew College’s school code of 001545 so that we get the results.
- The 2022-2023 Andrew College FAFSA filing priority date is March 1, 2022, to be considered for maximum financial aid assistance. However, you should complete the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- To complete the FAFSA, please visit https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
- You and a parent will be required to apply for separate FSA-ID’s. The FSA-ID is your electronic signature for the FAFSA, and you will keep the same FSA-ID number throughout your college career. The FSA-ID website is https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch. Please note that it will take 1-3 days from the time you apply for the FSA-ID until you receive your official FSA-ID.