Applicants to Andrew College are evaluated on an individual basis. The minimum academic standards for unconditional acceptance to the college are listed below:
- Completed application for admission (including the $20 application fee)
- A high school GPA of at least a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in academic, college-preparatory coursework from an accredited high school
- Minimum 1000 SAT (EBRW+Math) with scores of at 500 Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing and 500 Math* OR
- Minimum 19 Composite ACT score with a minimum ACT score of 19 Reading and 19 Math.*
* Students who meet or exceed the minimum academic requirements for non-conditional acceptance will be excused from college placement testing.
Students meeting the minimum GPA requirement and either electing not to submit test scores for admission or not meeting the testing criteria for unconditional admission may be offered conditional admission. These students will be required to take the portion of the Accuplacer test for which there is no score or a deficiency. For example, if a student scores a 520 EBRW and a 440 math, the student will be required to take the mathematics portion of the Accuplacer test.
Students not meeting the minimum academic requirements for non-conditional or conditional acceptance may be provisionally accepted. Provisionally accepted students are those students who have a high school GPA below 2.0 and do not meet the minimum combined SAT and/or ACT score required for admission. Students eligible for this admission category must interview with a member of the Enrollment Management Committee as a part of the admission process. The full Enrollment Management Committee will make the final determination as to the student’s application for admission.
For more information about admission, click here to view the College Catalog.