Even if you do not fully meet all the requirements for admission to Andrew College, you still may find a home here through our Summer Bridge Program, which will be held online during the summer of 2020. This program is designed for students who are admitted under “conditional” or “provisional” admission to Andrew College. Typically, this means that your SAT or ACT score requires you to take some learning support classes before or while taking college-level classes. Through the Summer Bridge Program, you will be enrolled in online courses structured to prepare you for college-level work in the fall. You will also have the opportunity to take some college-level courses.
Important information you should know:
- The Bridge Program is an online cohort of students who will take online courses together and participate in specially developed online activities together to build friendships and to become acquainted with the college atmosphere.
- Each student participating in the Bridge program will also receive a minimum $1,500 scholarship for the summer term.
- As a Bridge student, you are permitted to take Andrew College Experience (ACE), appropriate Math and/or English learning support courses, as well as other college-level courses that do not require pre-requisite courses.
- The Bridge Program is one semester, the Summer semester prior to your first Fall semester.
- If you earn a “C” or higher in the Andrew College Experience (ACE) course as well as all required English or Math learning support courses, your admission status will be updated to “unconditional.”
- If you do not earn a “C” in each course during Bridge, you will have the opportunity to re-take the courses once more during a regular semester. See more information on our learning support requirements in our College Catalog.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions below, regarding the program.