Minimum Admission Requirements for All Dual Enrollment students:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale in required high school coursework
Additional Admission Requirements for Dual Enrollment students seeking to take math or writing-intensive courses:
- High School GPA of 3.1 or higher
- An ACT English or Reading score of 17 or higher
- SAT (new) Evidence-Based Reading and Writing (EBRW) of 480 or higher
- Accuplacer Next-Generation Reading score of 237 or higher AND an Accuplacer English score of 237 or higher.
- High School GPA of 3.4 or higher
- An ACT Mathematics score of 21 or higher
- An SAT (new) Math section score of 535 or higher
- Accuplacer Next-Generation Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics score of 279 or higher
Additional Requirements for full-time student status as a Dual Enrollment program participant:
- 1120 SAT score (minimum 530 EBRW) or 23 ACT (minimum 24 ACT English score)
- Interview with the Academic Dean
- Students who wish to attend full-time and live on campus MUST have at least junior standing and be 16 years of age or older.