Minimum Admission Requirements for All Dual Enrollment students:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale in required high school coursework
Additional Admission Requirements for Dual Enrollment students seeking to take math or writing-intensive courses:
- Minimum 500 EBRW and 500 Math on the SAT OR minimum 19 ACT-English, 19 ACT-math and 19-ACT Composite
Additional Requirements for full-time student status as a Dual Enrollment program participant:
- 1120 SAT score (minimum 530 EBRW) or 23 ACT (minimum 24 ACT English score)
- Interview with the Academic Dean
- Students who wish to attend full-time and live on campus MUST have at least junior standing and be 16 years of age or older.