Pitts Scholarship Competition
Pitts Academic Scholarship Competition
Saturday, March 18, 2017
The Margaret A. Pitts Scholarship is Andrew’s most prestigious academic award and covers the full amount of tuition, fees, room, and board. This scholarship is annually awarded to two incoming freshmen who are among the most academically gifted applicants for admission.
1. Unconditional acceptance to Andrew College (Have you applied for admission? If not, click here. )
2. Completion of a college preparatory curriculum
3. High school GPA of 3.0 or higher
4. Record of leadership or service to school, community, or church
For information about Andrew’s financial aid options, click here.
Expectations of a Pitts Scholar:
1. Commit to attend Andrew College for two academic years
2. Participate in the AndrewServes Servant Leadership Program
3. Participate in the Honors Program
4. Maintain an Andrew College GPA of 3.0
5. Encouraged to join the Theta Lambda chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, a national honor society for
Have questions? Please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (229) 732-5938 or (800) 664-9250.