Your signature at the end each document indicates that you have read and understood the information contained herein. A signature is required by the parent/guardian and student-athlete under the age of 18 for all forms. You will not be allowed to participate in any practice or games at Andrew College until all your paperwork has been completed and on file in the athletic training office.
- Athletic Insurance Questionnaire: Please remember to copy the front and back of your insurance card and send it in with the rest of the paperwork (preferably the copy should include the front and back of the card on 1 side of the sheet where we can read all of the numbers).
- Medical History New Athletes or Medical History Follow-up Returning Athletes
- Medical Consent
- Medical Disclosure Authorization
- Successfully complete a pre-participation physical exam from Andrew College: A physical exam will be completed within the first week after arrival on campus by Andrew College Athletic Training staff and Team Doctor.
- Athletic Training Room Rules