Employment at Andrew
Andrew College is a small, residential, two-year college related to The United Methodist Church. Its mission is to provide an academically challenging liberal arts curriculum within a nurturing community.
Andrew College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, and age in its admissions and employment policies or its educational, financial aid, athletic, or other programs. Andrew College complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
Click on the links below to find out more about each position. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access these descriptions, and Reader can be downloaded for free from Adobe's website.
- Director of Financial Aid
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Regional Admission Counselor
- Library Technical Assistant/College Store Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Office of Student Life Grad Assistant
- Director of Resident Life
- Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
- Instructor of Physics
- Adjunct Instructor for Business
- Adjunct Instructor for Sociology
- Adjunct Instructor for Psychology