Andrew College Tiger Camp 2017 Youth Program offers a wide variety of activities for children ages 5-12. Located at Andrew College, the camps emphasize each child's needs and personal development within a group setting.
Activities for younger children feature cooperative play and include indoor/outdoor games, arts and crafts, swimming, and field trips. For elementary children, camps focus on areas of interest: science, sports, acting, creative thinking, performance, and arts and crafts.
Parents may register by mailing the registration packet or bringing it to the Office of Student Affairs located on the 1st floor of the Old Main Administrative Building. Registration for camp sessions must be received by the Wednesday before the session begins.
Monday - Friday 8:30am–4:30pm
Wait List Procedure
If your child is on the wait list and a spot opens, you will be contacted by phone or email, depending on your preference. If you do not respond within 48 business hours, your child's spot is no longer guaranteed.
Camp Fee Payments
Camp fees are due in full at the time of registration
Transfers & Schedule Changes
Due to administrative costs, a fee is charged for transferring between programs.
1. A $25 transfer fee applies to each transfer between camp options, sessions, or weeks per child.
2. Transfers must be submitted in writing to the Office of Student Affairs on the 1st floor of the Old Main Administrative Building at least three business days prior to the start of the session or week. The transfer fee must be paid at the time the request is approved.
3. Transfers are based on space availability and are made at the discretion of Camp Director.
4. Children may give their spots only to siblings or step siblings. Programs are not transferable to anyone outside the family.
5. Absences Refunds are not available for vacations, special events, short-term illnesses of four or fewer days or other personal commitments that prevent attendance.
6. A camp session transfer may be available for an extended illness of five or more consecutive program days. A doctor's note and written note from the parent or guardian explaining the situation must be received within eight working days from the first day of absence.
7. All refund requests must be submitted in writing and received by Office of Student Affairs by two weeks prior to the camp session.
Dismissal From Camp
There are times when the camp must dismiss a child due to psychological, emotional, or physical challenges or actions that preclude the child from participating safely or effectively in a group. If appropriate, this will result in a complete refund for the unused days. If a camper is dismissed for disciplinary reasons, there will be NO REFUND for the unused days.
"Example Schedule of Weekly Camp Activities"