Office of the Registrar

Mailing Address:

Office of the Registrar
Andrew College
501 College Street
Cuthbert, GA 39840  

Fax: 229-732-5994

Location: Old Main; Office 323 (3rd floor).

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.

The Office of the Registrar can assist you with the following requests:

1.      Transcript Request Form:  All transcript requests are to be made in writing.  Each transcript is $2.00.  Payment is due at time of the request.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) prohibits the release of a transcript or the information contained therein to a third party without the student’s expressed written consent.  Click Here for more information about FERPA.

*The Office of the Registrar does not accept credit card payments.

2.      Order Official Transcript Online: Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. Your card will be charged after your transcript has been sent. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online. Andrew College also offers secure electronic PDF delivery of official academic transcripts through this website.

3.      Enrollment Verifications and Degree Verification: Andrew College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted via mail at:

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

4.      Replacement Diploma Request Form:  All replacement diploma requests are to be made in writing.  Each replacement is $45.00.  Payment is due at time of the request.  Diploma replacements may only be requested by the individual who earned the degree.  The replacement diploma will carry the titles and signatures of current College and Board of Trustees officials.


The safeguarding of student records is an important function of The Office of the Registrar. 


Application for Graduation
Change of Major-Concentration-Advisor Form
Course Substitution-Waiver Request Form
Course Withdrawal Form
FERPA Release Form
Official Withdrawal from College Form
Transient Student Permission Form

Tekesha Jackson