Congratulations! Welcome to Andrew College!
Your journey with Andrew College begins here! We are looking forward to getting to know you and having the opportunity to work with you on achieving your academic goals.
It’s our goal to help you make a successful transition from high school to college life. At Andrew, that starts with Summer Orientation!
Summer Orientation provides you and your parents with the opportunity to meet the college’s faculty, staff and administration who will provide support and guidance while you are attending Andrew College. Highlights of the day include
- Meeting future classmates and teammates
- Touring the Residence Halls and learn more about Residence Life
- Taking any required placement tests
- Learning important information regarding your Andrew College e-mail, Moodle and Empower accounts
- Meeting with a faculty advisor and register for fall classes
- Receiving your fall class schedule
While students participate in their activities, parents will also have a full schedule designed to provide you with answers to your questions and concerns:
- Question and answer sessions with college administrators about various aspects of college life including residence life, student affairs, athletics, campus safety, billing, etc.
- Group financial aid presentation and a chance to meet individually with a member of our financial aid staff
- Meeting with faculty mentors about the advising process
- Academic program overview
Summer Orientation runs from 9:00 am -3:00 pm and includes a free lunch for students and parents.
Summer Orientation Sessions
There is a $10 fee to attend Summer Orientation, which covers the cost of your t-shirt as well as lunch for up to three additional guests.
Click here if you wish to pay the fee by credit card. You may also mail in the fee or pay it the morning of your Summer Orientation session.
Important Summer Orientation Registration Forms
Please Download and Submit PRIOR to attending your Summer Orientation session
Housing Health Info
Emergency Contact Form
Certificate of Immunization Form
For more information regarding Summer Orientation, please contact the Andrew College Admissions Office at 229-732-5938 or email@example.com