Nursing Clinical Instructor
Classification: Part-time Faculty
Reports To: Nursing Program Director
Start Date: Ongoing per semester
Supervise nursing students in clinical setting as appropriate for nursing course.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of clinical preparation and instruction in appropriate clinical setting, simulation laboratory and/or clinical skills practice laboratory.
- Maintain department guidelines and standards.
- Create an effective learning environment.
- Present instruction based on the competencies and performance levels of the course.
- Master’s degree of nursing from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university (may be in progress);
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Georgia;
- Current healthcare provider CPR/BLS certification;
- Two years of full-time clinical experience in the area of teaching responsibility;
- Three years teaching experience in nursing within the last seven years preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;
- Must be authorized for unrestricted employment in the United States indefinitely with no immigration sponsorship needed.
Clinical environment with minimum lifting (25 pounds) required. Flexible hours to include varying clinical setting shifts/schedules.
Equal Opportunity Employer