Andrew College—the United Methodist beacon of educational, spiritual, and cultural uplift to Southwest Georgia since 1854— prepares students for lives of servant leadership and purpose through higher education that is relevant to its region and beyond.
In keeping with its Christian heritage, Andrew College provides an environment which prepares students for further study at a senior college and enables them to understand themselves as persons of responsibility and potential within the global community. Andrew is not sectarian and its services are open without regard to race, gender, ethnicity, creed, or economic status.
Andrew College seeks to achieve its purpose by providing the following advantages:
- Opportunity for intellectual, social and spiritual growth;
- A professional faculty dedicated to teaching;
- Individual attention to students at all levels of operation within the college;
- A two-year curriculum that parallels that of four-year colleges and universities;
- A cultural enrichment program which encourages students to appreciate the arts;
- The opportunity to learn leisure time skills which lead to the development of a healthy body;
- Redemption in the basic skills;
- Orientation experiences for successful adjustment to college life;
- Academic advising;
- Challenging programs for the intellectually gifted student;
- A student community committed to the earning of a college education;
- Cultural and academic resources for the community and the churches of the area.
Andrew students receive personal attention from professors who encourage them to discover their full academic potential.