- Andrew College is a private, two-year, liberal arts college related to The United Methodist Church.
- There are about 350 students on our 40-acre campus.
- Over 90% of our students live in campus residence halls.
- We offer academic, athletic, fine arts, and servant leadership scholarships.
- Georgia Hope Scholars may be eligible for academic scholarships.
- The average class size is 12 students.
- The student/faculty ratio is 12:1.
- Andrew has more than 40 areas of study.
- Our core curriculum parallels that of four-year colleges and universities.
- We offer seven competitive athletic teams: men's and women's soccer, women's fast pitch softball, women's basketball, men's baseball, women's volleyball, and men's golf.
- Andrew College athletic teams compete in Region XVII of the National Junior College Athletic Association and in the Georgia Junior College Athletic Association.
- Students get involved in intramurals, clubs and organizations, campus activities, and various leadership initiatives.
- Andrew College offers excellent fine and performing arts programs, including Art, Drama/Theatre, Chorus, and Piano.
- We offer support in career counseling, transfer counseling, study skills, and time management.